2. I reject incomplete victory and I claim full and complete breakthrough in every area of my life, in Jesus’ name.
3. I exempt myself from the group of the unsuccessful and unfulfilled, in Jesus’ name.
4. I reject the control of the spirit of failure and delay over my life, in Jesus’ name.
5. Fire of God, come down and consume every obstacle standing in the path of my breakthrough.
6. I bind and cast out all spirits that keep me going in a circle.
7. I command every power of darkness blocking my progress to depart, in Jesus’ name.
8. I decree that every hand that holds me back from making progress in life be roasted in the fire of God
9. I break the power of procrastination and delay in my life, in Jesus’ name.
10. I command all my buried potentials to resurrect, in Jesus’ name.
11. Lord, set me free from every bondage of “almost there but never there.”
12. I command every power hijacking my victory to be arrested, in Jesus’ name.
13. I reject every spirit that makes me lag behind over and over again, in Jesus’ name.
14. Father, release your fire on all powers that are determined to keep me at the back of the line.
15. Lord, always help me to complete anything I set out to do.
16. Father, help me to always overcome any and every obstacle set in my path to success.
17. Father, let every evil eye monitoring my progress be blinded, in Jesus’ name.
18. I command every power that says I shall not move forward to be roasted, in the fire of God.
19. Lord, deliver me from every spirit of instability, in Jesus’ name.
20. Father, make my progress in life to be smooth and consistent.
21. I command every gathering working together to cause delay and backwardness in my life to scatter, in Jesus’ name.
1. I plead the mercy of God upon my destiny now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Blood of Jesus locate and enter into my destiny now, in the name of Jesus.
3. Laser beam of God’s word, locate and enter into my destiny by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. I disconnect my destiny from every satanic influence right now, in the name of Jesus.
5. I nullify every demonic claim over my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
6. By the blood of Jesus, I cancel every evil sentence hanging on my destiny.
7. Blood of Jesus, ransom my destiny from the hands of evil and violent men, in the name of Jesus.
8. O Blood of Jesus, arise, fight and rescue my destiny from the hands of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
9. My destiny, I command you to reject the instructions of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
10. My destiny! Hear the voice of your Creator! Reject captivity, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord, redeem my destiny from destruction, in the name of Jesus.
12. Evil foundation working against my destiny, receive the fire of God.
13. Every hidden covenant militating against my destiny, be exposed and broken in the name of Jesus.
14. Every hidden curse working against my destiny, be exposed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every secret battle contending with my glorious destiny in Christ, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
16. Powers of my father’s house holding on to my destiny, release it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
17. Evil ancestral claim over my destiny, be nullified by fire, in the name of Jesus.
18. Arrow of corruption, fired into my destiny, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Arrow of bankruptcy, released into my destiny, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every arrow of infirmity, fired into my destiny, come out now by fire.
21. Every demonic foreclosure on my destiny as a result satanic transaction by evil ancestors, be cancelled now by the blood of Jesus.
22. Every evil arrow disfiguring my colorful destiny, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
23. I command the bleeding in my destiny to cease, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every strongman holding my destiny in captivity be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every witchcraft power in my destiny, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
26. Satanic emptier and wasters of destiny, die in Jesus’ name.
27. I release my destiny from the captivity of witchcraft, in Jesus’ name.
28. Every open door allowing evil into my destiny, be closed and be sealed forever by the blood of Jesus.
29. Every destiny destroying instructions coded in my genes, be cancelled and be reversed by the blood of Jesus.
30. Angels of the living God, search the land of the living and of the dead, and recover my destiny for me, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every evil altar existing for my sake, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
32. Anything buried in the ground to pollute my destiny, I cancel your power, I paralyze your assignment by the blood of Jesus.
33. Evil trees growing in my family, I curse you to wither from the roots and die in Jesus’ name.
34. O Lord, forgive all sins that make my destiny powerless before my enemies, in Jesus’ name.
35. Oh my destiny! Be revived by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
36. I break every old law keeping the oppressors in place in my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
37. I recover the key of my destiny from the hands of evil altars, in the name of Jesus.
38. Let the voice of the Lord plant and beautify the garden of my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
39. My divine destiny, appear now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
40. I command my destiny to line up with God’s prophetic agenda, in the name of Jesus.
41. Spirit of resurrection, release my destiny from the grave, in the name of Jesus.
42. Oh Lord my Father, command your blessings upon my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
43. My destiny, mount up with wings as eagles and soar high far above all limitations, in the name of Jesus.
44. My destiny, receive divine healing and restoration, in the name of Jesus.
45. My destiny, receive the baptism of the Spirit that conquers, in Jesus’ name.
46. Thank you Lord for answers to prayer.
Job 5:12, Isaiah 49:24-26, Exodus 14:14, Isaiah 54:15-17.
Genesis 50:20, Micah 7:6-7 & Matthew 10:36
1. Let the stubborn strongman delegated against me fall down to the ground and become impotent in Jesus name.
2. I bind the strongman over my life, my family, my blessings and my destiny in Jesus name.
3. I command the amours of the strongman to be destroyed completely in Jesus name.
4. I command all stubborn pursuers to pursue themselves in Jesus name.
5. Let all the weapons and devices of my oppressors tormentors be rendered impotent in Jesus name.
6. Let the fire of God destroy the power operating any spiritual vehicle working against me in Jesus name.
7. Let all satanic manipulations aimed at changing my destiny be frustrated in Jesus name.
8. Let every evil monitoring eyes fashioned me be blind in Jesus name.
9. Let every effect of strange touches be removed from my life in Jesus name.
10. I command all demonic mechanisms install to hinder my progress be destroyed in Jesus name.
11. I cancel all enchantment, curses and spells that are against me in Jesus name. Let all iron-like curse break now in Jesus name.
12. In the name of Jesus, I nullify all pronouncements uttered against me by poisonous tongues.
13. I cancel the power of all curses upon my head in Jesus name. I command all curses issued against me to be smashed and broken in Jesus name.
14. I loose myself from every satanic bondage in Jesus name.
15. I separate my life from all evil idols and shrines present in my place of birth, my mother's family and my Father's family in Jesus name.
16. Let all drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh hunting for my life begin to stumble and fall in Jesus name.
17. I destroy every evil agreement, evil unity, evil communication and evil gathering fashioned against my life in Jesus name.
18. I disband all evil hosts gathered against my progress in Jesus name.
19. I paralyze all forces behind delayed miracles in Jesus name.
20. I command every blessing confiscated by witches, familiar spirits, ancestral spirits, envious enemies, satanic agents, principalities, rulers of darkness, evil powers and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places to be released now in Jesus name.
21. All those laughing me to scorn shall witness my testimony in the mighty name of Jesus.
Job 1: 1 – 5; 2nd Corinthians 10: 3 – 4.
Homes are the nucleus of a community. A nation is built up of many homes, when the devil destroys homes, a nation, the church will eventually be affected. Satan concentrates more and wars against Christian homes that is why Christian parents need to learn how to wage spiritual warfare on behalf of their children. When the home life is miserable, the children grow up wounded and often rebellious.
Waging spiritual warfare includes living godly lives, discerning what is going on within our families. How you live as a parent is extremely important to the spiritual success of your children. When parents are living righteously before the Lord, there’s a hedge of protection that surrounds the family.
We need to be sober, be vigilant, be alert and be prepared when he attacks (1st Peter 5: 8). If you don’t prepare for the battle you place yourself in a position where you can lose. It must be noted that ignorance of spiritual warfare will give the devil an upper hand in our homes but we thank God that we are not ignorant of his devices (2nd Corinthians 2: 11).
Ephesians 6: 10 – 17 “Says we need to put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil”. Also we need prayer, the word of God and the blood of Jesus as our spiritual weapons to be used directly against the devil and his agents to kick them out of our homes.
THE DEVIL’S AGENDA FOR CHRISTIAN HOMES
1. To destroy their prayer altars.
2. To attack their faith and introduce doubt in the homes.
3. To destroy love and unity in the homes and cause disunity.
4. To attack the children and render them useless.
5. Causes confusion, disagreement, frustration and fear in the homes.
6. To control the operation in the homes.
7. Attack the finances of the parents.
STEPS TO TAKE IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE AGAINST THE DEVIL
1. Listen to God’s instruction and direction for your home.
2. Ensure you have a strong family altar with your children.
3. Resist the devil at all times through your prayers, the word of God and the blood of Jesus.
4. Give the devil no place in your home, be sober and be vigilant.
5. Train up your children in the way of the Lord.
6. Identify the problems in your homes and address them spiritually and physically.
Every family and every home must be ready at all times to engage themselves in spiritual warfare against the devil and his agents, in pursuing Godly and peaceful homes
“God has given us a full suit of armour to defend ourselves in spiritual warfare.”
“If you want to put Satan to flight, if you want to get him out of your way, out of your home, out of your family, out of your business, rather than just tolerating him and holding him off—the weapon you must use is the weapon of attack—the sword of the spirit which is the word of God.”
“You had better pay attention! Spiritual warfare is real and it is attacking your family. “
by Pastor Michael Oladele
The pressures of Life can make one as if he or she is retrogressing in life and that all men are moving forward in life. This therefore makes people take decisions into their own hands and also listen to the counsel of men more than the counsel of God. It is important to state that entering into our closet to inquire of the Lord will give us lots of victories and probably no defeat because He is the all knowing God. This article looks at three categories of people, those who allow pressure from people push them to listen to the voice of men rather than God, secondly those who have already decided on what to do and God’s opinion or say does not count and lastly those who have everything they need but are still inquiring from God for victory.
Genesis 16:1-2… Now Sarai, Abram's wife had borne him no children, and she had an Egyptian maid whose name was Hagar. So Sarai said to Abram, "Now behold, the LORD has prevented me from bearing children. Please go in to my maid; perhaps I will obtain children through her." And Abram listened to the voice of Sarai.
The first category: Abram the man that God had promised to bless and that his own seed will inherit him came under pressure from Sarai the wife to get her a child. To Sarai God had prevented her from conceiving and other means to wipe the family of this shame was convenient. That was not a bad idea. Every couple will look at the options they have and then decide. To Sarai the best option was to lower herself and give her maid to the husband forgetting the consequences that could come along with the decision. She suggested to the husband as a submissive wife and instead of the husband who had a better relationship with God to consult, ask questions, get more information from God on what to do though he loved the wife, he listened to the voice of the wife and went in for the maid Hagar. Most of the time people we love and are ready to do anything for are the ones that suggest and give us counsels. Not every good counsel is a Godly counsel and can lead to troubles. Anytime there is a delay in something we are trusting God for offers and options come our way that will all lead to the end results we want. The fear of what men will say and call us however pushes us to take decisions that God is not involved in. The counsel and voice of God supersedes all other voices.
Genesis 16:4-6… So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.
When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. 5 Then Sarai said to Abram, “You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my slave in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the Lord judge between you and me.” “Your slave is in your hands,” Abram said. “Do with her whatever you think best.” Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her.
The decision Abram took without God brought chaos in his home that he could not handle the matter. As the man of the house he gave power to the wife to deal with Hagar who despised her to the point that Hagar had to flee from home. Any counsel from trusted people still has to be laid before God for approval before we proceed or else we will get results but no joy and happiness will be found.
The second category is those who have already decided on what to do. A typical example was Ahab the King of Israel.
by Pastor Peter Donkor
All the gates and everlasting doors which constitute hindrances and stumbling blocks to your progress in life cannot withstand the appearance of the King of Glory if you invite him to intervene in your affairs.
(A) ANCIENT GATES
“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.”
“The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.”
“For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.”
1. O Lord, let me obtain favour before those who have a role to play in my advancement.
2. O Lord, remove or change all human agents that are bent on stopping my advancement.
3. I command all evil records planted by the devil in anyone's mind against my advancement to be shattered to pieces in Jesus’ name.
4. O Lord, smoothen my path to the top and catapult me into greatness by your Mighty Hand of Power.
5. O Lord, help me to identify and deal with any weakness in me that can hinder my progress.
“And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.”
“Because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”
6. I bind every strongman delegated to hinder my progress, in Jesus' matchless name.
7. My Father, let your angels roll away every stumbling block to my progress and elevation.
8. I claim my rightful position in 2016, in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. Let the mark of the blood of Jesus, of divine Favour and Protection be upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Praise the Lord for answered prayers.
(B) FOUNDATIONAL BONDAGE
“You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come.”
“If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?”
1. Foundational contamination and bondage.
2. Release yourself from ancestral yokes and burdens.
““This is the portion of a wicked man with God, And the heritage of oppressors, received from the Almighty: If his children are multiplied, it is for the sword; And his offspring shall not be satisfied with bread. Those who survive him shall be buried in death, And their widows shall not weep,”
3. To clean up unprofitable spiritual background militating against physical and spiritual progress.
2 Kings 2:19-21:
“Then the men of the city said to Elisha, “Please notice, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord sees; but the water is bad, and the ground barren.” And he said, “Bring me a new bowl, and put salt in it.” So they brought it to him. Then he went out to the source of the water, and cast in the salt there, and said, “Thus says the LORD: ‘I have healed this water; from it there shall be no more death or barrenness.’”
1. I cover my life with the blood of Jesus.
2. I release myself from any inherited bondage.
3. I lay the axe of God to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation.
4. I flush out of my life every inherited satanic deposit, in Jesus’ name.
5. I release myself from the grips of any problem transferred into my life from the womb, in Jesus’ name!!!!
6. I break and loose myself from every inherited covenant, in Jesus’ name.
7. I vomit out every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child, in Jesus’ name.
8. I cancel the consequences of any evil attached to my name, in Jesus’ name!!!
9. I revoke every spiritual pronouncements made against me by any parental figure, in Jesus’ name!!!
(C) HARDSHIP PRAYERS
1. Every voice speaking hardship and oppression into my life, be silenced by the Blood of Jesus Christ
2. Every door of brass and every bar of iron, shut against me, collapse and scatter now by fire.
3. Every power making life hard for me, you shall not survive this day. Fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.
4. Spirit of hardship, expire by fire in my life, in the name of Jesus
5. It is written that wherever the soles of my feet shall tread upon is given to me for a possession; therefore from today I drink the milk and honey of this land, in Jesus’ name.
6. From today every good thing I touch in this land shall prosper, in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Every power firing arrows into the ground to manipulate my destiny, fall down and die in Jesus’ name.
8. I use the key of David to unlock the bowels of the earth, and to release my inheritance by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. I command a release of all my virtues and potentials buried in the earth now, in the mighty name of Jesus.
10. Thou womb of the earth, open up now and release my portion by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Anything buried in the ground to hinder my progress, be shattered by the fire of God.
12. Any evil covenant working against my destiny, break by fire.
13. Any evil voice crying against me in the earth, be silenced forever, in Jesus’ name.
14. I reject disgrace; I bury all my shame and reproach today, in the name of Jesus.
15. Any power using the dust or sand of the earth to manipulate my life, receive divine judgment by fire, fall down and die, in the mighty name of Jesus.
16. Spirits of poverty, penury, lack and want; my life is not your candidate, therefore be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
17. My life, arise and begin to attract favour and goodness in Jesus’ mighty Name.
18. Every dark river of affliction flowing to me from my father’s house, dry up now, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every satanic river from my place of birth, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
20. Evil trees of marriage destruction on both sides of my family, be uprooted and burn to ashes, in Jesus’ name.
21. Satanic padlocks troubling my destiny, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
22. All familiar spirits assigned to wreck my life; I bind you to each other and dispatch you to the pit of fire, in Jesus’ name.
23. All ancestral spirits assigned to wreck my destiny; I bind you to each other and dispatch you to the pit of fire, in Jesus’ name.
24. All witchcraft spirits troubling my finances, I bind you to each other and dispatch you to the pit of fire, in Jesus’ name.
25. I break and loose my blessings from every witchcraft domination and control, in Jesus’ name.
26. You strongman of financial hardship, the LORD rebuke you in Jesus’ name.
27. Every satanic law working against my life, be cancelled now, be replaced by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.
28. I reverse every satanic judgment against my life by the power in the blood of Jesus.